Guest Post Requirements
If you’re looking to drive traffic to your blog and gain exposure to a targeted audience of stylish career-driven women who have a passion for business, blogging, and all things entrepreneurial, try guest blogging with us. We offer access to a fast-growing, highly-engaged community of driven, well-educated, modern women. Our readers look to us for the latest trends in business, blogging, resources, and tools to fuel their brands, and in turn, we strive to bring them the newest news, tech, and tips they need to build their blossoming businesses into burgeoning empires.
Let’s Give ’em Something to Talk About
Picking a topic for a guest post is as important as the actual writing itself. If the topic you want to write about isn’t listed below, your submission may still be accepted provided it is well-written and fits in with our content and themes. We accept all content types, including complete breakdowns on a topic, listicle style articles, flowcharts, infographics, interviews, podcasts, videos, comics and more, however, we will not accept duplicate content, so please double-check our archives before submitting.
Our site accepts submissions about the following topics:
- Career & Finance
- Money Management
- Productivity & Time Management
- Team Management
- Luxury Lifestyle
Give it to me Straight Sugar
Before you put your proverbial pen to paper, we ask that you take a moment to read some of our carefully created content. We use a fast-paced tone, targeted towards a highly driven, career-oriented female audience, and any articles that are submitted must match that tone as much as possible. In order to provide quality, uplifting, and inspiring content on a regular basis, we screen all of our posts thoroughly to make sure our readers are presented with the best possible articles. As such, we do not accept posts that contain any of the following content:
- Sexual Language
- Offensive Language
- Hate Speech
- Suggestive Material
- Affiliate Links
What’s the Scoop?
We’re always lookin’ for new perspectives and we want to hear what you have to say. All posts submitted must adhere to the following requirements in order to be considered for publication.
- If you are a brand, this spot is not for you. We’d be more than happy to talk about sponsored posts here friend.
- Posts must be a minimum of 700 words, no one likes a quickie, and our most popular posts tend to run between 900 and 1500 words.
- Articles submitted for publishing should not contain any major spelling or grammatical errors. While our editing team will double-check all posts before publishing, submissions containing numerous or flagrant errors will be discarded.
- All work must be submitted by its original author. We do not publish work copied from other sources. If you would like to submit an article that is also published on your blog, please let us know that you are the original content creator and provide links to everywhere the content can be found so that we can verify ownership.
- All articles must contain high-quality content. While overall content quality is subjective, our team has the last word in whether or not any post submitted will be published on our site.
- All submissions should match the tone of our current content. They must be both informative and entertaining to read, containing high-quality information for our audience. Our team will not publish any content that we feel doesn’t offer a substantial benefit to our readers.
- Any stats, quotes, figures, or other data cited within the article must have proper attribution. Our team will not pull sources for uncited facts, and we will not publish content with unfounded, or unresearched information.
- Submitted works may contain any number of external links, but those links must be high quality, reputable sources. Any external link found to connect to spam or an otherwise unreliable source will be removed and may result in the submission being deemed unfit for publication.
- Don’t bother putting affiliate links in guest posts, we’ll just take ’em out anyway friend.
- Photos are not necessary as we do have our own source for stock photography, however, if you do choose to include photos with your submission make sure that the images are clear, high-resolution photos that relate directly to the subject matter of your article. If you choose to watermark your photos, be sure to do so tastefully and in a way that doesn’t obscure the image. Watermarked photos may not be used for the cover of articles.
- All articles will have 2 embedded links back to your blog, one to your index page, and one directly to the article in question. If the article is original and exclusive to CA, then we will add in a third link to your site. With your submission, please include a square thumbnail and a short blurb about you and your site which we will display below the article in the author bio box, as one of your links. Additionally, if provided, we will add links to your social profiles at the bottom of each article.
- Once you’re satisfied that your work meets all the requirements, fill out our Guest Post Submission form to send it off to our editors and we’ll contact you once we’ve made a decision on your post.
- When you submit a post through our guest post submission form you agree to give express permission to modify and publish (either in part or in whole) the submission to the Creative Anthology team at their sole discretion.
- If any changes are required by our editing team before publication we will furnish you with a copy of the article for your approval prior to its publication.
Still have questions? Email us at Hello@CreativeAnthology.com