Please read this agreement in its entirety prior to completing any purchase on Creative Anthology. This agreement is binding and will go into effect between any user (hereafter “User”) and Creative Anthology (hereafter “Company”) after any purchase of a membership or individual image license is made.
This agreement will go into effect as soon as the User clicks “Purchase” or “Download” on the order form, thereby placing a license or membership order.
Please be aware that if the User does not agree to the terms in this agreement, or does not abide by the terms of this agreement, the purchased licenses for any product or products of the Company will be immediately revoked, and no further products may be licensed.
If you have any questions regarding this agreement, the terms of your licenses, or any of Creative Anthology’s policies, please email Hello@CreativeAnthology.com.
All images offered on Creative Anthology are offered under a non-exclusive, limited use license.
This license provides that:
- Images licensed from the company may be used for editorial purposes in any format, including but not limited to: newspapers, magazines, books, blogs, e-books, news sites, websites, and digital magazines.
- Images licensed from the company may be resized, cropped, or rotated to any angle.
- Images licensed from the company may be used as a part of promotional material for personal brands or businesses, provided that the image is neither the sole nor the major element of the promotional material.
- Images licensed from the company may be used in the creation of product packaging or for the production of manufactured products, provided that the image is neither the sole nor the major focus of the product.
- Images licensed from the company may be used as a part of digital content promotional materials or branding.
- Images licensed from the company may not be resold with or without alteration without the express permission of Creative Anthology.
- Images licensed from the company may not be given away, loaned out, traded, or otherwise transferred for any use to an unlicensed party without the express permission of Creative Anthology.
- Images licensed from the company may not be used on any website or physical publication purveying unethical or objectionable content.
- Images licensed from the company may not be claimed as the sole property or production of the User.
- Images licensed from the company may not be resold to end users under any circumstances without the purchase of an exclusive, unlimited use license.
The Company retains the exclusive copyright, ownership, and intellectual property rights of all products licensed from the Company. While products may be used without credit given, the User may not claim any ownership or production of the products. Failure to abide by this rule can lead to legal repercussions up to and including a formal lawsuit.
The User agrees that any legal repercussions suffered as a result of the use of images licensed from the Company are strictly the responsibility of the User. The Company offers no guarantee of legal protection in the event of litigation, and the Company is not responsible for any damages or fees incurred through the use of their products.
The company will never knowingly use any materials in our products that infringe on the intellectual property or copyrights of others. If you feel that any image on our site violates any intellectual property or copyright, please alert us by email at Hello@CreativeAnthology.com immediately.
This agreement may be canceled at any time by either party if any of the rules herein are not followed. In the event of termination, all terms of this agreement cease, all licenses provided herein are null and void, and all rights granted herein will cease immediately.
This agreement and the terms outlined within are up to date, complete, and binding as of 06/17/2018. All changes to this document and agreement will be outlined below, and any User who may be affected by said changes will be notified in a timely manner.