Once you’ve been bloggingStop Blogger Overwhelm: Here’s How To Finally Get Your Blogging Sh*t TogetherDespite the bathing suit clad, laptop loving, beach dwelling lifestyle depicted in your daily insta feed, blogging can be a Stressful and Hectic Gi...CreativeAnthology.com for a long enough time, i.e. the fourth time WordPress eats your work in as many weeks while you drop to your knees platoon style and shout “Why are you trying to hurt me?” you might begin to realize that, though blogging has its perks (complete financial freedomThis is What You Need To Start Doing Now To Get Your Fiscal Sh*t TogetherPushed aside by the brutal balancing act of keeping everything else in your day to day in it's neat and orderly place, it's easy to let your ...CreativeAnthology.com, creative control, flexible hours), it is, short of being in a traveling circus or learning to Charm Snakes, the weirdest job EVER.
Though normal 9-5ers may have their quirks, born bloggers are about as weird out in the real world as Johnny Depp’s interpretation of the Mad Hatter in Alice in Wonderland.
10 Very Real Things Only Bloggers Could Ever Begin to Understand
1. Blogging is a Round the Clock Job: As a blogger, you’re always either blogging or thinking about bloggingThe Definitive Guide to Blog Post Inspiration for Tech Bloggers It’s hard to believe that any Turing Worshiping cryptophile could run out of ideas for compelling posts. In the postmodern era of the inform...CreativeAnthology.com, no matter what else you happen to be doing.
2. The Importance Of Pictures Is Way Higher Than You Ever Thought: Other people might take a picture of a particularly pretty plant that they found on their travelsThe Definitive Guide to Blog Post Inspiration for Travel Bloggers A lack of creativity has guided you to a bland and uninspired place. With a literal world of experiences and unfamiliar sights to explore, the...CreativeAnthology.com. You, however, need twenty pictures of that plant, from every angle, because you can’t be expected to make a featured image, an instasquare, a Facebook cover photo and a long pin from the same aspect ratio.
3. Anything Can Be A Blog Post: During the course of the day it’s not uncommon for you to think multiple times about ideas for a blog postThe Definitive Guide to Blog Post Inspiration for Fashion Bloggers Every. Body. Gets. a. Unicorn. With a low barrier to entry and a high burnout rate, Fashion blogging is one of the most popular niches to get ...CreativeAnthology.com while doing everyday activities.
4. Being Away From Email For A Long Time Can Be Devastating: As a blogger, it is always advisable to have your phoneThese are the Essential Tools We ACTUALLY Use in Running a Stylishly Well Organized Business & A Profitable BlogOver Our decade of entrepreneurial experience, we’ve discovered that there are a lot of similarities between a business and a house. Unfortun...CreativeAnthology.com by your bedside so you can check your email in the middle of the night without getting up when you are seized by the need to do so. (Back away from the phone.)
5. You’re on social media more than a 12 Year old Girl with an iPhone: Not only do you need to respond to new world events on social mediaThese are the Only Social Media Automation Tools We Actually Use on Our Multi-site Blogging Empire As a blogger, one of the most important and difficult parts of our job is connecting on a personal level while vying for the attention of thousand...CreativeAnthology.com as quickly as possible to keep the public’s attention, you always need to be on the forefront of all new developments.
6. That Feeling When You Get A Negative Comment: Constructive criticism or not, when you get a negative comment on one of your posts the feeling of devastation that you get is all too real.
7. You Will Be Friends With A Bunch Of People You Have Never Actually Met: After talking with other bloggers you begin to realize that shared experiences will give you really strong bonds with these people and you’ll think of them as your friends.
8. You Have Forgotten The Meaning Of “Relax”: Your friends will tell you that you need to take some time off to relax and to just leave the camera at home.
9. Losing Internet For A Long Period Of Time Might Actually Kill You: You will begin to dread the possibility of your internet dropping or your power going out right around the time Large stretches of internet-less land start to cause you to sweat.
10. You Compare Your Blog To Every Other Blog Out There: As you browse the internet you will no longer be looking at other sites just for fun. You will have a sick need to compare designs10 Very Real Things Only Bloggers Could Ever Begin to Understand Born bloggers are about as weird out in the real world as Johnny Depp’s interpretation of the Mad Hatter in Alice in Wonderland. Once you've...CreativeAnthology.com, features, content, and posting volume.
PS: If you’ve already got your business up and running, but aren’t seeing the kind of results you once imagined, check out our free, stylishly frank email course Get Your Business Shit Together and start putting your brand back on track.